TRIZ-engineering differs from the classical engineering as the FSA, is to "advanced" use of a systematic approach to all aspects of activity:
• The philosophical and methodological terms (using philosophical categorical apparatus, including the concept of contradiction, the principles of formation of structures, look at the development of systems through the prism of complex action universal, public and private AAMS);
• organizationally (functionally-oriented formation of the "team" engineering company);
• in terms of technology (used as a tool of building information model of the object calibrated system of test questions according to the groups (whereas in practice reengineering, it looks much more modest - such as "analysis by the five questions" in), and when you change systems - methods of resolving contradictions AAMS and in particular effective methods of synthesis of model systems (due to association of alternative systems, functionally ideal modeling (clotting) systems);
• socio-psychological terms (taking into account differences in interests and identifying allies opponents among specialists of the customer company, the particular features of the psychology of human perception of ordinary decisions, which appear, for example, during the presentation of the results of engineering, etc.);
• In legal terms (deeper qualitative and ensuring the protection of information, intellectual property).
In such a system as an engineering activity can not be trifles. Everything must be weighed and thought out. In terms of methodology, we are talking about the instrumental use: laws of the organization (formation) and development systems (AIA AAMS); understanding of the principles of the system of action (PoA) as a property underlying the binding, unleashing structures; representations of functionally ideal modeling (FIM), "phasing" systems; combining alternative systems. The psychologically important TRIZ-engineering technology attached extract from the Customer information about the necessary changes to the engineering object system. This work is carried out in the process of getting answers to test questions.