In the management I actively used the most advanced enterprise management system:
• The principle of compatibility and target concentration.
Creating a focused management system oriented to solve the general problem - organization of production of the products, which consumer needs at the moment.
• The principle of continuity and reliability.
Creating the conditions of the enterprise, that achieves the stability and continuity of a given mode of production.
• The principle of balanced, proportionate and dynamism.
The solution not only current, but also long-term objectives of the enterprise development through long-term, current and operational planning.
• The democratic principle of distribution management functions.
Each functional unit of the enterprise is assigned with certain part of administrative work. In this case, subject to the following requirements: preparation of management decisions and the responsibility for its implementation rests with the service that is best informed about the status of the respective project and most of all interested in the implementation and high efficiency of the decision.
• The principle of the scientific validity of the management.
Management tools based on science and validated in practice. Its observance is ensured by continuous collection, processing and analysis of a variety of information: scientific, technical, economic, legal, and others using the latest technology and mathematical methods.
• The principle of management efficiency, minimizing the costs, cloud technologies.
Rational and efficient use of resources, the production of competitive products, the use of cloud technology allows professionals to use the overall resource base of the company, which significantly speeds up the decision-making process and resolve problems.
• The principle of compatibility of personal, collective and state interests.
When dealing with complex problems, we actively use the dialogue with the State entities, municipalities, businesses and end-users.
• The principle of control and compliance decisions.
Involves the development of specific activities to find out the shortcomings that hinder the implementation of production tasks.